PHP Classes

Far from complete!

Recommend this page to a friend!

psxlsgen  >  All threads  >  Far from complete!  >  (Un) Subscribe thread alerts  
Subject:Far from complete!
Summary:This class is far from complete.
Author:Dominique Archambault
Date:2005-11-10 19:15:39
Update:2011-11-10 18:16:02

1. Far from complete!   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Dominique Archambault Dominique Archambault - 2005-11-10 19:15:39
This class is far from complete. It actually does nothing other than initialize and close an Excel file. No data can actually be output without corrupting the files.

To the author: nice joke. I don't see the point of posting incomplete/non-functional classes.

2. Re: Far from complete!   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Dominique Archambault Dominique Archambault - 2005-11-10 19:23:17 - In reply to message 1 from Dominique Archambault
My apologies for the previous message. It actually seems that the version on SourceForge is less complete than the version on PHPClasses, even though the version number is greater (0.3 vs 0.1).

Although still fairly simple, output actually works in v0.1.

Once again, my apologies :)

3. Re: Far from complete!   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Michael Richey Michael Richey - 2011-11-10 18:16:02 - In reply to message 1 from Dominique Archambault
The new version on SourceForge is 0.2, and it's almost identical to this one in PHPClasses.

I find it funny that 2 methods are each declared twice in one of the scripts. The first of each can be commented, which allows the class to function. This isn't usable without modification....Once modified, it is fairly convenient.

If you're looking for something to work out-of-the-box - this isn't it.