Subject:Feedback
Summary:Please give me some advice
Author:shady el gewily
Date:2006-07-27 06:32:33
Update:2006-07-28 20:04:49

1. Feedback   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of shady el gewily shady el gewily - 2006-07-27 06:32:33
Hello everyone,

This is my first package I posted here on PHPClasses. I would like to have some feedback from you guys. What I can do better in future projects, and what you like about this project. Please give me solid reasons and not just answers like "it's good", or "it sucks". Thanks.

2. Re: Feedback   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Marc Chicoria Marc Chicoria - 2006-07-27 21:20:08 - In reply to message 1 from shady el gewily
Excellent! script but the download package doesn't include the index.php file to make the game work. Also, an area were the person can add a question hint for the person guessing would be fantastic or add a picture for the person to guess would be cool too instead of a word to guess.

3. Re: Feedback   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of shady el gewily shady el gewily - 2006-07-28 06:06:26 - In reply to message 2 from Marc Chicoria
The zip package of the file should contain an example.php. That's the index. I like the idea of the hint system/image system. I'll think about it. Glad you like the script. :)

4. Re: Feedback   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of shady el gewily shady el gewily - 2006-07-28 06:11:01 - In reply to message 3 from shady el gewily
EDIT from last post:

Oh sorry, I just noticed, I made the form action link to index.php, which doesn't exist. It should be example.php (or if you renamed it to something else, that), because I renamed the file to example.php. It's fixed on PHPClasses now.

5. Re: Feedback   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Marc Chicoria Marc Chicoria - 2006-07-28 20:04:49 - In reply to message 1 from shady el gewily
This class is fantastic!! finally a totally useable php script!! I love it very very versitile this guy has great imagination and he gives real feedback when you email him codos to him and his postings on PHP Class!!! Keep it up bud!